The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Wildlife Photography
From Taking a Shot to Capturing a Moment
436 pages packed full of images, hints and tips:
This book will put the focus on the important skills that you need to develop and transform into a competent and confident wildlife photographer.
For the wildlife photography beginner, you will learn how to get started in wildlife photography by understanding the basics. This includes –
- Learning the challenges of wildlife photography and how to overcome them.
- Knowing what wildlife photography equipment, you REALLY need and how to choose the right wildlife photography gear.
- Learn how to master your camera by fully understanding priority shooting modes and when to use them.
- Learn default camera settings that will enable you to be able to capture most wildlife photography images instantly.
- Take control of your photography by knowing exactly how aperture, shutter speed and ISO affect exposure and your ability to capture incredible moments.
- Understanding the importance of depth of field and how to control it.
- Mastering angles of light and the ideal scenarios for each type of light.
- Fully understand artistic composition techniques like: Framing the shot, Leading Lines, Depth of Field, Texture, Patterns, The Rule of Thirds, Negative Space and more.
- Fully understand focus modes and when to use them.
- Master back button focus for wildlife photography action shots and birds in flight.
- Understand workflow and how to process images efficiently with maximum impact.
- Understand the importance of story telling in your images and assignments.
- Helping you to develop the wildlife photographer’s mindset and previsualise what your final image will look like.